Resonant Link Discusses Leading Edge Technology in Vermont with VBSR Panel
Resonant Link joined other Vermont technology leaders last night to discuss building a technology company in Vermont and around the world. Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility (VBSR) hosted the event at the beautiful Black River Innovation Campus (BRIC) in Springfield, Vermont.
The discussion centered on Exploring Leading-Edge Technology in Vermont and was part of the VBSR People.Planet.Prosperity. Speaker Series, where experts and innovators in the Vermont business community come together to inform and inspire. Topics ranged from pricing models and funding to attracting and retaining talent in the Green Mountain state.
The panel of technology experts from Vermont businesses included:
- Matt Dunne – Founder & Executive Director, Center on Rural Innovation
- Rachel Allard – Senior Director, Marketing at Resonant Link
- Nicholas Day – Engineering Manager, Board Member at Chroma Technology Corp
- Rick Johnson – CEO at VOI
- David Sandelman – Inventor, CTO/COO at VT Dry & Cure Technology – Cannatrol
VBSR shared photos from the event, which attracted a packed room. VBSR is a nonprofit business association leveraging the power of business for positive social and environmental impact. You can learn more about them here.
To learn more about how Resonant Link's wireless charging helps people, businesses, and the planet thrive, contact us today.