Last updated on December 22, 2022
Your privacy matters to us
At Resonant Link your privacy is important to us. We are committed to protecting it by complying with this policy.
This policy explains the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when visiting the website https://www.resonant-link.com (the “Website”), and our practices around collection, use, maintenance, protection, and disclosure of such information.
- Information that is collected by Resonant Link offline or through other means, including on any other website operated by a third party, or
- Information collected by a third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from https://www.resonant-link.com.
- Information We Collect and How we Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about the users of our Website as described in detail below.
I.A Information Provided by You
Resonant Link collects information that may personally identify you, for example your name, email address, phone number, or other data that can be reasonably linked to such information (“Personal Information”). You provide this information to us directly by:
- Completing forms on our Website (this includes information provided at the time of seeking contact or requesting further information).
- Entering a contest or promotion sponsored by us or one of our affiliates.
- Reporting a problem with our Website.
- Contacting us by one of the contact methods specified on our Website.
I.B Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect the following information:
- Information obtained from your use of our Services, such as server log information (e.g., your queries, and internet protocol address), device-specific information (e.g., web browser you are using, your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number), physical location information collected from GPS location data and mobile wireless access points, and login information;
- Information collected during your website sessions, such as pages visited, and actions performed on page such as clicks, video views, content downloads;
This type of information is collected to make the Website and services more useful to you and to tailor the experience to meet your interests and needs.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. However, we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This helps us to improve our Website to deliver a better and more personalized service. It enables us to estimate our audience, store information about user preferences, or recognize return users to our website.
For example, when you view https://www.resonant-link.com/ on a mobile device, you agree to provide Resonant Link with information for pinpointing technology such as GPS and cell tower information. Resonant Link may use and store this information, in combination with other location-based information such as your IP address, billing postal code provided by your carrier, or registration location, to provide enhanced location-based services, and to serve location-targeted advertising, search results, or other content.
The technologies we use for automatic collection may include the following:
Resonant Link, or Service Providers on our behalf, use both session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session cookie expires when you close your browser. Persistent cookies enable us to (i) provide content to you based on your preferences, such as prior actions taken (for example content downloads or video views); and to (ii) track user activity such as pages viewed (see below for more types of data tracked). A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. Removing persistent cookies may restrict your use and experience of the Resonant Link Website, such as receiving targeted content.
Tracking pixels are HTML code snippets which are loaded when a user visits our Website or opens an email. This is done to gather information about a user’s browsing behavior. We use tracking pixels to collect
- Information about the web browser, operating system, screen resolution, and device used to visit the website, including your IP address;
- Usage data from the pages you view and actions you take on the website, including forms you submit and information you request;
- The date and time you visit the website; and
- actions taken to get to the website, such as ads you click on.
Resonant Link may allow third-party cookies on or outside our Website from Google Analytics and other third-party vendors
We may work with website publishers, application developers, advertising networks, and service providers to deliver advertisements and other content promoting Resonant Link on other web sites and services. Cookies and other similar technologies may be used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests on other websites, applications, and devices, and to regulate the advertisements you receive and measure their effectiveness. You may opt out of this ad serving using the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt-out page.
In addition, you can click here to opt-out of targeted advertising through our third-party partners: http://www.aboutads.info/choices. Please note that opting out of targeted advertising may also restrict your use of the Resonant Link Website you, such as receiving targeted recommendations and website content.
Do Not Track Signals
Do Not Track (DNT) technology is a feature provided to consumers by browsers and mobile devices. It allows consumers to prevent websites from collecting information about their browser activities. As there is no current industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT signals, we do not respond to them at this time. In the meantime, you can learn more about how some of our third-party partners are handling DNT, as well as access their full Privacy Policies, via the links below.
- How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Effectively provide, improve, and promote our services
- Communicate with you, including answering questions and responding to concerns
- Understand your needs and preferences
- Personalize our content to better meet your needs, including advertising, website content, and email
- Establish and maintain commercial relationships
- Analyze cohorts, or groups that share common characteristics, to develop user segments and profiles
- Provide aggregate insights related to marketing performance, market trends, and products
We may use your contact details to communicate with you on occasion to provide you with information you have requested about our company, our products and our services, or to provide you with special notices. We may further use your information to send you offers and news from our partners.
You may opt out of receiving future communications at any time (see Section IV below).
- Disclosure of Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- We may share your personally identifiable information with third-party vendors that support our Services (e.g., email services or customer support tool providers) and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- We may share your Personal Information with a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Resonant Link's assets, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred. This includes sales in bankruptcy or liquidation.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it (for example, if you give us your email address to use the “Get In Touch” feature on our Website).
- We may share it for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- We may share your information with other parties with your consent.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law or regulatory authority and when we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or security incidents.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements.
Resonant Link displays targeted advertisements based on non-personally identifiable individual activity. Resonant Link does not provide any personally identifiable information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad.
Resonant Link does not sell Personal Information for monetary or other valuable consideration.
- Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Personally Identifiable Information
If you would like to know what Personal Information we have collected from you, or if you would like to correct or update your information, please contact us as provided below (“Contacting Us”).
You may withdraw consent at any time and request Resonant Link to delete your Personal Information by contacting us as set out below (“Contacting Us”). This may prevent you from accessing and using the Website or certain aspects of our services.
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, simply click on the unsubscribe link included in any email sent by Resonant Link or send an unsubscribe request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Privacy Laws
If You are accessing the Resonant Link Website from outside the United States, please be aware that you are sending information (including Personal Information) to the United States or Ireland where our servers are located.
If you are a resident of the European Union, you may have additional rights as provided under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This may include the right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection and processing of information with your local, national supervisory authority.
- Information Retention
We retain Personal Information for only as long as is necessary to meet the purpose of collection, and in line with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Other Websites
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. Any Personal Information you provide to us is securely maintained to the best of our abilities. We follow generally accepted industry standards and employ reasonable technological, organizational, and physical safeguards to protect the integrity and security of your Personal Information, during transmission and after receipt. Examples of our safeguards include using: (i) multi-factor authentication and password management; (ii) physical infrastructure behind a locked door requiring a badge; and (iii) use of generally accepted industry standards for handling personally identifiable information via software such as HubSpot for customer relationship management. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
- Notice Regarding Children’s Privacy (Users Under the Age of 13)
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years old. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, COPPA, we do not (i) request or knowingly collect Personal Information from users under 13 years of age; (ii) knowingly use or intend to use any such information; or (iii) knowingly share or intend to share any such information with third parties.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Updates to Our Policy
- Contacting Us