Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
Last updated on December 22, 2022.
Please read these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) carefully before using https://www.resonant-link.com, any other website hosted by Resonant Link, and any application, product or service made available by Resonant Link through its website (collectively, the “Website”).
These Terms govern Your use of the Website and set out Your rights and obligations. Your access to and use of the Website is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. If you do not agree with any provision of these Terms, you should immediately discontinue use of the Website.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Website.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have defined meanings as set out below. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- “Affiliate” means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- “Company” (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Resonant Link, Inc.
- “Content” means all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, videos, messages, tags, or other materials posted and/or otherwise displayed on, to, or at the Resonant Link Website
- “Website” refers to https://www.resonant-link.com or any other website hosted by Resonant Link.
- “You” (also referred to as “Your” or “Yourself”) means the individual accessing or using the Services, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Services, as applicable.
- Content Ownership
Resonant Link is the owner of all Resonant Link Content posted on or otherwise accessible at or via the Website including logos, all designs, text, graphics, pictures, and information. Any copying, reproduction, retransmission, or republication of all, or part, of any Content found on the Website is prohibited, unless Company has expressly granted its prior written consent to reproduce, retransmit, or republish the Content. Resonant Link reserves all applicable rights in regard to the Content.
Resonant Link may publish or transmit via its Website any Content that is owned by third parties. Resonant Link’s Licensors are the owners of their respective Intellectual Property found on the Website. Any reproduction, retransmission, or republication of all or part of any Content found on the Website is prohibited, unless the owner of the Content has expressly granted its prior written consent to reproduce, retransmit, or republish the material.
- Resonant Link Trademarks
Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Company.
- Copyright Complaints
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any Content on the Resonant Link Website infringes on any copyright which you own or control, You or Your designee may send a notification of such claimed infringement to Resonant Link via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a detailed description of the work that is allegedly being infringed, and where on the Website the work may be found.
- Linking to Our Website
Resonant Link invites You to link to our site. Linking to the Website must not improperly connote an affiliation with or an endorsement by Resonant Link, or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Website. Any links should open in a new browser window. You must not place the Website pages in a “frame” within Your own website without explicit prior written permission from the Company.
- Links to Third Party Websites
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
- Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
- Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any
other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
- Prohibited Uses
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Monitoring Use and Enforcement
- Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY, ON ITS OWN BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY PROVIDES NO WARRANTY OR UNDERTAKING, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULTS, BE COMPATIBLE OR WORK WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS, SYSTEMS OR SERVICES, OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, MEET ANY PERFORMANCE OR RELIABILITY STANDARDS OR BE ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OF THE COMPANY'S PROVIDER MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED: (I) AS TO THE OPERATION OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED THEREON; (II) THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (III) AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CURRENCY OF ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES; OR (IV) THAT THE SERVICES, ITS SERVERS, THE CONTENT, OR E-MAILS SENT FROM OR ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANY ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, SCRIPTS, TROJAN HORSES, WORMS, MALWARE, TIMEBOMBS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM THE INTERNET OR THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND CHECKPOINTS TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR ANTI-VIRUS PROTECTION AND ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT, AND FOR MAINTAINING A MEANS EXTERNAL TO OUR SITE FOR ANY RECONSTRUCTION OF ANY LOST DATA.
BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
- Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
- Governing Law
The laws of California, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern these Terms and Your use of the Services. Your use of the Services may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
- Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under these Terms shall not affect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
- Updates to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. By continuing to access or use the Website after any revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms and agree to those changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
The Content on the Website is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update the Content.
- Contacting Us
This Website is operated by Resonant Link, Inc..
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent as indicated above, in the manner and by the means set out in these Terms.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com or via mail at 530 Community Drive, Suite 2, South Burlington, VT 05403.